Dry Treat Stain-Proof Original
STAIN-PROOF Original™ is an impregnating, invisible and breathable sealer that provides premium long term protection for natural stone, tiles, pavers, concrete, brick and grout from water and oil based stains and damage caused by water and dissolved salts. Treated indoor and outdoor surfaces become easier to clean and keep looking good for longer.
STAIN-PROOF Original™ is suitable for a wide variety of indoor and outdoor applications in residential and commercial buildings, including: building facades, floors, walls, countertops, showers, swimming pool surrounds, patios, garages, kitchens and entertaining areas.
- Premium water and oil repellence for superior stain protection: Tested in accordance with ISO 10545-14 Determination of resistance to stains Class 5 (highest class).
- Deep penetrating, permanent bonding technology for long lasting protection. 15 year written performance warranty can be provided if applied by a Dry-Treat Accredited Applicator*
- Provides protection against efflorescence, freeze-thaw and salt spalling damage. (NOTE: Softer materials, including limestone, sandstone and travertine in a freeze-thaw or salt water environment need extra protection - use DRY-TREAT 40SK™ consolidating sealer.)
- Retains natural surface color and finish
- Treated surfaces are easier to clean and dry quickly even after heavy rain.
- Super breathable: Water vapor escapes freely preventing harmful moisture buildup inside the treated material.
- Suitable for indoor, outdoor, residential and commercial use. Stands up to alkaline cleaners and pressure hosing.
*A 15-YEAR PERFORMANCE WARRANTY is offered when product applied by an Accredited Applicator following Dry-Treat™'s written instructions and surface is maintained regularly using Dry-Treat™'s written maintenance system, as outlined in Dry-Treat™'s warranty document. Spills should still be cleaned up immediately to minimize absorption.
50% active content in alcohol.
VOC compliant in container having capacities of one Liter or less.
USA : 1 Quart (946 mL) only