Water Block is an invisible, water-based penetrating sealer that provides superior water repellency and prevents water absorption to a wide variety of porous surfaces. This will significantly reduce the negative effects of constant water intrusion. Tests have proven Water Block to maintain water repellency for five years and up to 10 years depending on traffic and environmental conditions.
Water Block will significantly reduce the negative effects of spalling and the formation of efflorescence. Effective both indoors and outdoors, Water Block may be used as a grout release on tile and masonry surfaces. This will prevent the potential staining that can occur from the cement grout intruding on the surface of the product being installed.
- Inhibits efflorescence
- Water-based, solvent free, low odor
- Indoor or outdoor application
- Invisible natural look protection
- Repels water, dirt and waterborne stains
- Mildew resistant
- Resists freeze/thaw spalling
- Waterproofs tile & shower grout
- Easily applied, fast drying, long lasting
- 3-5% color densification
• Meets or exceeds Federal EPA standards for VOC compliance.
• Meets or exceeds South Coast Air Quality Management District and the Bay Area Air Quality Management District, for VOC compliance of less than 100g/l required by the State of California.